Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Conficker Windows NT 4.0 Scan??
From: Edson Felipe Barreiros e Silva <efbsilva () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 10:03:24 -0300

Hello everyone.
Can I use Nmap Beta6 to scan Windows NT 4.0 hosts for Conficker? Will it
work?
I'm trying to scan my full range net IP's and I get a lot of errors
like  '*ERROR:
NT_STATUS_OBJECT_NAME_NOT_FOUND', 'ERROR: NT_STATUS_NOT_SUPPORTED' and
'NT_STATUS_ACCESS_DENIED' .*
Some NT 4.0 workstations work, but other not, anyone knows about this issue?

--
Thanks.,
Edson Felipe Barreiros e Silva.