mailing list archives
Status Report #8 of 17
From: "Luis M." <luis.mgarc () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 03:28:08 +0200
Well, I know that it probably looks like nothing is progressing in Nping
because one can't do a thing from the command line yet, but now that a lot
of base code has been written, hopefully this week it will be possible
with it and get it to send some probes. Here are some of the
of last week and priorities for this week:
* Finished implementation of IPv4, TCP and UDP classes.
* Added a class that represents payloads or application layer data.
* First TCP packet sent (finally!)
* Improvements in argument parsing and the NpingOps class.
* Added exp branch of nmap so modifications to make code reusable can be
* Created files to hold code copied verbatim from nmap's source.
* Had some problems getting libdnet to compile but finally got it to work.
* Had a meeting with Fyodor.
* Scheduled next meeting.
* Get nping to parse target hosts
* Get nping to send and receive TCP/UDP packets.
* Implement relevant semantic checks.
* Start man page.
* Review nmap's packet display format to see if it needs some improvements
Sent through the nmap-dev mailing list
Archived at http://SecLists.Org