Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Status Report #9 of 17
From: ithilgore <ithilgore.ryu.l () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 05:47:44 +0300

Hello nmap-dev. This will be the last week of the university exams so I will
hopefully re-enable high-speed coding rhythms as soon as it finishes (next Monday).

Accomplishments

* Tested telnet module thoroughly and handled numerous corner-cases and telnet
daemons peculiarities.

* Ported Ncrack to Windows.

* Continued implementing dynamic engine and carried out some successful initial
 tests.

* Documented Ncrack's engine: http://sock-raw.org/wiki/Ncrack/Engine

Priorities

* Implement output engine.

* Fix a lot of problems residing in my TODO file.

* Make some tests for strange socket behavior in Windows.

Cheers,
ithilgore