mailing list archives
Re: Status Report #9 of 17
From: ithilgore <ithilgore.ryu.l () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 05:47:44 +0300
Hello nmap-dev. This will be the last week of the university exams so I will
hopefully re-enable high-speed coding rhythms as soon as it finishes (next Monday).
* Tested telnet module thoroughly and handled numerous corner-cases and telnet
* Ported Ncrack to Windows.
* Continued implementing dynamic engine and carried out some successful initial
* Documented Ncrack's engine: http://sock-raw.org/wiki/Ncrack/Engine
* Implement output engine.
* Fix a lot of problems residing in my TODO file.
* Make some tests for strange socket behavior in Windows.
Sent through the nmap-dev mailing list
Archived at http://SecLists.Org