Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Buffering problems in ssh2.lua
From: Joao Correa <joao () livewire com br>
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2009 18:56:07 -0300

I've just committed new versions of the ssh2.lua and ssh1.lua with the
buffering problem solved to the dev branch.

To test it, all you need to do is to reproduce the commands sent by
David in his first e-mail to this thread. Also, you can test the
script directly to a ssh server, without forcing packet fragmentation
(that is what the perl command does).

Thank you everyone,
Joao Correa