mailing list archives
Re: Status report #10 of 17
From: ithilgore <ithilgore.ryu.l () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 02:14:11 +0300
Exams finished and starting from today, time for full-dedication to Ncrack has
* Implemented part of output engine.
* Implemented interactive ncrack output and status report printing.
* Coded queuing mechanism for ServiceGroup lists.
* Fixed various bugs.
* Discussed with nmap-dev about Windows RFC 793 deviation with bogus RST when
firewall is enabled and reported issue to Microsoft.
* Studied libssh and openssh code.
* Studied SSH RFC documents to implement from scratch the ssh module.
* Complete output engine.
* Code ssh module.
* Continue with dynamic engine.
Sent through the nmap-dev mailing list
Archived at http://SecLists.Org