Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: SIP version detection script
From: Matt Selsky <selsky () columbia edu>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 11:49:21 -0500

On Nov 24, 2009, at 3:01 AM, Patrik Karlsson wrote:

I have an updated script that does that and works against 5060/tcp and 5061/tcp (SIP TLS).
However, as I posted earlier I realized that there is a static probe in nmap-service-probes that already works
against 5060/tcp. So I'm guessing that same probe could be sent to 5060/udp as well and make my script redundant?

Do the new entries in nmap-service-probes work against your 5061 SIP TLS server?