Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: GSoC: Nmap Cloud Scanning Platform
From: David Fifield <david () bamsoftware com>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 11:24:19 -0600

On Tue, Mar 30, 2010 at 09:18:51PM +0400, Alexander Petrovich wrote:
I'm interested is this project still available for gsoc? I ask because I see
another student already have posted about this project and it seems he start
to work on it

More than one student can apply to the same project. We won't be able to
choose which students are selected until after the application deadline
on April 9. See the timeline:

http://socghop.appspot.com/document/show/gsoc_program/google/gsoc2010/faqs#timeline

If a student is promising, sometimes we will ask him if he's willing to
do a different project instead, even if his original project is being
done by someone else.

David Fifield