Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Autocheckout/build and test script
From: jrf <jay.fink () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 16:28:34 -0400

All,

Attached is a script to checkout, configure, build and *kind of*
regress in a sandboxed area nmap (and thusfar only nmap, not nping
etc.) It is a very very very rough draft at this point.

It takes two arguments: topdirectory target-spec

Otherwise, provided all of the needed libs etc. are installed it
should work.

What I don't like about it is the way I call scans seems clumsy to me,
I suppose I could pop them in a list of some sort and loop through
them. It also needs better input checking which I am working on.

Last and not least, it needs all of the most common test cases for
bugs.

Thanks,