Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

NSE Failed to resolve hostname
From: Dan <cdcdanielctin () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 08:24:43 +0200

Hello everybody,

 I’m working on a script that takes the host argument and combines it
with some variations and then runs some tests on those target names.
The script works fine if the hostname is valid, but otherwise the
script fails to run.
Changing the hostrule into portrule isn’t an option because if the
targeted port isn’t open, the script won’t run.

Can you give me some tips on how can I solve this problem ?

Thank you,

Daniel