Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [NSE] epmd-info script
From: Toni Ruottu <toni.ruottu () iki fi>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 13:31:08 +0200

One thing I am a bit unsure about with epmd-info is the output format.
The first line shows the port that the daemon itself is running on.
Should this line be changed somehow to stand out from the others? Rest
of the lines are pretty much what the daemon gives me. Should I parse
them, and show them in a table rather than lines of text? Just
printing them out seems to work, and if the format is changed to
something else human readable, this approach might be better. See the
example below.

  --Toni

---
-- @output