Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

about the TCP ISN calculation usin GCD
From: Saad Talaat <saadtalaat () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 03:55:46 +0200

Hello,
I'm Saad Talaat and I'm a computer science student from Egypt.
Actually, I'm getting ready to applicate in the Nmap GSoC idea... the IPv6
support one
so actually I've been reading the Nmap book and i got to the *Respone
Tests*section. specifically the TCP ISN GCD. i tried to see the code
but when i
searched i only found PacketDiff.h/cc which wasn't implemented..

so I was wondering if anyone can help me and tell me where is the
implementation ??

thanks in advance,
--
Saad Talaat