Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: NSE Script - google-id
From: Daniel Miller <bonsaiviking () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 10:38:40 -0500

This is a neat script! I'm attaching a patch that factors out the
regexes and ID names so you can loop around the main detection block,
and extend it by adding entries to a table. As an example, I added one
for finding Amazon Associate IDs. Since this makes the script no
longer focus on Google products, I renamed it to affiliate-id.nse, but
you can do as you like.

I'd be very interested to see this done up with a postrule to show
sites with common ids, like the new ssh-hostkey script does with SSH
keys.

Dan