Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: gopher directory listing script
From: Toni Ruottu <toni.ruottu () iki fi>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2011 17:52:21 +0200

Here is a patch that usage example to the gopher script.

On Sat, Jan 8, 2011 at 7:13 AM, David Fifield <david () bamsoftware com> wrote:
On Fri, Jan 07, 2011 at 05:43:38PM +0200, Toni Ruottu wrote:
This patch adds the limiting you requested. Ten files will be shown by
default, but this can be changed with a script argument. The patch
also adds support for showing filenames. As a minor fix I changed a
variable name from "type" to "gtype". "type" seems to be a reserved
word in Lua and I wanted to be on the safe side.

Thanks, applied.

David Fifield