Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Firewalk Bug (logs included)
From: Wolfric <wolfric1 () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 22:25:30 +0000

Tried running firewalk.nse script. Just to make sure, i redownloaded
it from the website and specified a direct path to it. I did a
--version-trace and an error showed up at line 224 in firewalk.nse .
I've included the logs.

Nmap results :
http://pastebin.com/VNhC6kPi

The line 224 refers to " if not nmap.is_privileged() then" which seems
to be a valid function
(http://nmap.org/nsedoc/lib/nmap.html#is_privileged).

I've included a link to the firewalk script i'm running just there's a
saved copy of the version i'm running at this time.

http://pastebin.com/6gPDSq02

I'm hoping someone could take a look at it. I'm happy to provide any
more information and do any more tests. In the mean while i'll begin
looking through code and see if i can't get myself a quick crash
course in lua. Also does anyone know if there is a more verbose method
of debugging scripts that would output data line by line? I found that
the -d and -v seemed to stop the --version-trace working. Whether
that's an intended effect or a bug...

Regards

Wolfric