Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [NSE] Video of my talk at Hashdays 2010
From: Fyodor <fyodor () insecure org>
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2011 01:10:25 -0800

On Wed, Feb 02, 2011 at 07:15:24PM +0100, Marc Ruef wrote:
Hello,

As I have mentioned in [1] I held a presentation about Nmap NSE
scripting at Hashdays 2010 in Lucerne. After releasing the slides and
scripts[2], there is now also the video of the talk available at [3].
Have fun with my "boring talk" [sic] ;)

Thanks Marc!  We're really encouraging people to post their talk
videos like this because we're hoping to build a page like
http://nmap.org/presentations/, except that it will cover everyone's
presentation videos rather than just mine.  And it may include
non-presentation-based tutorial videos, etc.  Rather than a static
page, it might be an Nmap channel on a video site such a Youtube.
Youtube has finally removed the 10/15-minute limitation which
prevented us from posting presentation videos there before.  Or it
could be a wiki page.

Cheers,
Fyodor