Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Join my network on LinkedIn
From: Sean Keane via LinkedIn <member () linkedin com>
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2011 22:08:54 +0000 (UTC)

LinkedIn
------------Sean Keane has indicated you are a Friend:

I'd like to add you to my professional network.

- Sean

Accept invitation from Sean Keane
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-3vq7tw-gjui94oy-67/XYH6p6tcbZfFe6RPPhF6QFGcKTbBFyDR5S/blk/I1949785_75/6lColZJrmZznQNdhjRQnOpBtn9QfmhBt71BoSd1p65Lr6lOfPkTnPkUdPAQej59bR1EejpVoR9MbPwTejwRdjATcz8LrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

View invitation from Sean Keane
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-3vq7tw-gjui94oy-67/XYH6p6tcbZfFe6RPPhF6QFGcKTbBFyDR5S/blk/I1949785_75/djtvdjwTejgVckALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

DID YOU KNOW you can conduct a more credible and powerful reference check using LinkedIn? Enter the company name and
years of employment or the prospective employee to find their colleagues that are also in your network. This provides
you with a more balanced set of feedback to evaluate that new hire.
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-3vq7tw-gjui94oy-67/rsr/inv-27/

--
(c) 2011, LinkedIn Corporation