Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [NSE] Several changes to mssql.lua and SQL Server scripts
From: Patrik Karlsson <patrik () cqure net>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2011 15:05:47 +0100


On Feb 11, 2011, at 08:42 , Chris Woodbury wrote:

On Fri, Feb 11, 2011 at 1:05 AM, Patrik Karlsson <patrik () cqure net> wrote:

On Feb 11, 2011, at 07:51 , Chris Woodbury wrote:

I have a significant set of changes to the NSE's SQL Server
functionality that I would like to propose[...].

Wow! This is some *really* impressive work!

Thanks! I hope you still think so after you've tested it ;)

p.s. I saw the svn update you did on the scripts the other day, and I
made sure to replace all of the nmap.registry.args with
nmap.get_script_args() calls. I'd been using that before, but I didn't
know you could pass it a table with multiple names for a single
argument - that's pretty cool, and certainly eases the headache of
changing argument names.

//Patrik
--
Patrik Karlsson
http://www.cqure.net
http://www.twitter.com/nevdull77

-chris


I've started a new branch where we can work with these changes:
svn://svn.insecure.org/nmap-exp/patrik/nmap-mssql

I've applied the tcp-port patch and I've spent some time today and yesterday and added support for integrated ntlm 
authentication.
It seems to work for me, haven't done enough testing yet though.

//Patrik

--
Patrik Karlsson
http://www.cqure.net
http://www.twitter.com/nevdull77

_______________________________________________
Sent through the nmap-dev mailing list
http://cgi.insecure.org/mailman/listinfo/nmap-dev
Archived at http://seclists.org/nmap-dev/


  By Date           By Thread  

Current thread:
[ Nmap | Sec Tools | Mailing Lists | Site News | About/Contact | Advertising | Privacy ]