Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Works in Windows 7
From: Jefrey sobreira <jesobreira () yahoo com br>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2011 04:03:16 -0800 (PST)

Hello.

Primary, i'm sorry, but I don't speak in english (i'm brazilian). I use the Google Translate and some mind remembers.

I have Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate in my machine.

I read much about nmap and I want to look in live, how to job with this tool. But, don't launch in Win7.

Read:

C:\Users\Jefrey> nmap -P0 www.microsoft.com

Starting Nmap 5.51 ( http://nmap.org ) at 2011-03-04 08:45 Hora oficial do Brasil

WARNING: Using raw sockets because ppp2 is not an ethernet device. This probably won't work on Windows.

socket troubles in UltraScanInfo::Init: Foi feita uma tentativa de
acesso a um soquete de uma maneira que é proibida pelas permissões de
acesso.

 (10013).

This is the latest version. I try to open MS-DOS with administrator privilegies, but do not job.

Thanks.