Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: HBGary planned to BLOW THE BALLS OFF OF NMAP!
From: Fyodor <fyodor () insecure org>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 16:50:36 -0800

From: Greg Hoglund <greg () hbgary com>
To: shawn () hbgary com
[...]
This scanner would not take us very long to write, and it would BLOW
THE BALLS OFF OF NMAP.

I have good news, everyone!  Nmap's balls are safe because HBGary
seems to have gotten distracted from their Nmap-killing
"B.E.S.T. Scanner" idea and it morphed into some sort of plan to spawn
treasure chests in MMO video games.  I found Shawn's response to
Greg's ball-blowing proposal in the leaked emails:

[From http://hbgary.anonleaks.ch/greg_hbgary_com/2439.html]