Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: nse crypto
From: Toni Ruottu <toni.ruottu () iki fi>
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2011 17:56:30 +0200

Here is a new version that uses the brute library. I did not notice
any speed ups, but using the library seems a good idea anyway, as it
makes this work similarly to other scripts.

Should the library replace an empty password with <empty> when it is
reporting results? I though I should not do that, as the library could
define a standard way for doing such things.