Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [NSE] network interfaces
From: Djalal Harouni <tixxdz () opendz org>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 11:06:36 +0100

On 2011-03-12 15:18:56 +0100, Luis MartinGarcia. wrote:
On 03/09/2011 10:03 PM, Djalal Harouni wrote:

BTW David when you have some time, pls check the Nping/libnetutil
problem I've mentioned in the first mail of this thread. Thx in advance.

Hi Djalal,

I haven't been following this but I know David made some changes related
to it. Could you please check commits r22153 and r22200 and see if they
fix that problem?
Thank you Luis, I've missed these commits, David's patches are the
correct ones (Linux and FreeBSD use 16 chars for the interface name).

We can also do the same for the ipaddr2devname() function to copy only
16 bytes, however this is not a big issue since the interface name is
null terminated by the kernel.

--
tixxdz
http://opendz.org