Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

the problem of the confusion -sN/-sn persists
From: shitaneddine <backtronux () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2011 16:44:27 +0100

Hi, thanks for your answer, but the problem persists, the first time I
found this mis-interpretation was yesterday, today I download the
latest version the : nmap-5.51-setup.exe, then I check the MD5 of the
yesterday's version and the today's version to compare, they are the
same.
so I desinstall the old to install the new, but there still be a
mis-interpretation when creating a profile with -sN.

I have another question please, the --resume was not efficient on the
version 5.21 even when we chose all outputs with -oA, was this fixed
now ?

thanks in advance.
I am really happy to see nmap evoluate to a "framework" for pentesters
(as metasploit) thanks to all your work and these scripts and
libraries.