Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

regarding gsoc
From: ankur jain <ajb98.itbhu () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 11:51:19 +0530

Hello sir,
I, Ankur Jain am a student of computer science and engineering,Banaras HIndu
University.I have reading a lot about nmap of late and am very interested in
the project idea for developing features for IPv6. It would be great if
could just guide me a bit to give a kick start ti the project.I am very well
versed with c programming and have already started reading the nmap source
code.Any guidance from your part as to what files to read etc would be very
helpful.

GSOC aspirant
Ankur Jain
:)