Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Regarding GSoc
From: jaydeep <jaydeepkhandelwal () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 01:21:05 +0530

Hi,
I am 3rd year CSE student of IIIT Hyderabad,India.I have done projects in
web-desinging,networking.I have knowledge about cross site scritpting ,cross
site tracing,arp poisoning ,sql injections ,head injections etc.I have also
experience in web-scripting(php,jquery,java script,css).I am interested in
"web scanning" project.please guide me how to proceed or if there any task
before applying for this project?

Thank you

--
Jaydeep Khandelwal