mailing list archives
GSOC 2011 Nmap ideas and proposals for me
From: Kirill Sukhorukov <kirill.suhorukov () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 08:39:29 +0600
I am very interested in many fields of Nmap project:
1) Web scanning
2) Vulnerability and exploitation
3) Discovery scanning
And IPv6 features implementation (OS fingerprinting, ICMPv6, issue with
I have a solid background in security audit, programming, system
administration and networking.
--> Fault tolerant network applications.
--> Multicore programming(OpenMP/MPI/CUDA)
--> + hreads, forks, semaphores, shared memory programming
* C++ fundamentals
* Perl scripting
* PHP / AJAX / HTML+CSS
--> Have a status of Zend Certificated PHP 5 Engineer
* Databases (MySQL / PostgreSQL)
* Knowledge of IPv4 protocols stack, static and dynamic routing (RIP,
OSPF, EGRP), VLAN management on CISCO equipment.
* Theoretical knowledge regarding IPv6
* Windows / *NIX administration
I have not participated in open source projects yet, but have a burning
desire to fix this
and contribute my summer energy and power in order to make nmap better.
Will glad to get any suggestions/hints/advices/links related to the best use
of my skills in borders of Nmap project.
Sent through the nmap-dev mailing list
Archived at http://seclists.org/nmap-dev/
- GSOC 2011 Nmap ideas and proposals for me Kirill Sukhorukov (Mar 22)