Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Information about IPv6 project.
From: Nikhil Jindal <dcenikhil () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 02:16:23 +0530

Hi

I am Nikhil Jindal, pursuing B.Tech in Information Technology. I have deep
interest in networking and I want to work for nmap as a GSoc intern. I have
proficiency working with C/C++ and I have worked on network manager of Linux
kernel. I have also implemented some small projects in networking just out
of interest. I would like to know more about this project "IPv6 Expert".
Please let me know the requirements that I need to have to be capable to
work on this project.

Regards,

Nikhil Jindal