Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: http put requests
From: David Fifield <david () bamsoftware com>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 18:43:06 -0700

On Wed, Mar 16, 2011 at 05:38:21PM +0200, Yehuda Eisenstark wrote:
How can I use http.generic_request to create a PUT request with a body?

Yes, I think you use something like this:

generic_request(host, port, "PUT", path, { content = body })

body can be a string or a table of key-value pairs. You might need to
add PUT to the function http.request_method_needs_content_length, I'm
not sure.

David Fifield