Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Do we want potential GSoC students to use soc () insecure instead of nmap-dev?
From: "Luis MartinGarcia." <luis.mgarc () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 13:57:48 +0100

Hi,

I've seen a few students sending emails to the soc () insecure org mailing
list, and I am always tempted to redirect them to the nmap-dev list so
they get more feedback. In the Nmap GSoC ideas web, do we really want to
suggest  that they use the soc list? Shouldn't we just keep the soc list
for GSoC coordination of accepted students? What do you guys think?

Regards,

Luis.