Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Ncat portable for Windows (static edition)
From: "Luis MartinGarcia." <luis.mgarc () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 17:53:45 +0200

On 06/20/2011 11:11 AM, Shinnok wrote:

I received confirmation from David that Ncat does not need WinPcap in
any way, so there's not going to be any further headache because of it,
especially since Ncat build statically works pretty well in my tests.

I'm waiting for confirmation and thoughts on this from other people.
Has anybody got a chance to test Ncat portable?

Hi, Shinnok,

I've just tested it in Windows 7 Pro SP1 and it works fine. Nice work.

Regards,

Luis MartinGarcia.