Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: nmap/zenmap over VPN?
From: Gisle Vanem <gvanem () broadpark no>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 01:34:28 +0200

"Alpert, Stephen R (GE Healthcare)" <steve.alpert () ge com> wrote:

I tried to use the latest version from my laptop at home that was
running a VPN to my office. I wanted to nMap a machine in my office.

When I tried to run the scan, it reported no interface available for
connection. With my laptop in the office (no VPN), the scan runs fine.

Any workaround?

I think you're out of luck. Here is why:
http://www.winpcap.org/misc/faq.htm#Q-6

--gv