mailing list archives
Luis' Status Report - #8 of 17
From: "Luis MartinGarcia." <luis.mgarc () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 10:03:27 +0200
Here are the accomplishments of the week and the priorities for next week:
* Made ipv6fp output the results to a file so it's easier for users to
give it a try and send us what they got.
* Added --interactive mode to ipv6fp. This should be helpful for users
that do not have time to learn the command line syntax but want to
give us a hand running the script.
* Created basic classification for target OSes.
* Added check for root privileges before attempting to send packets.
* Added timing info to the script output.
* Added CTRL-C handler.
* Improved the packet transmission mechanism so it guesses better at
which level the script should send the packets (eth or ip).
* Added a connectivity test that is run at the start of the script.
This should let users identify configuration problems early, not
when the script has finished and they get an empty results set.
* Major improvements to fpanaly which is now capable of diff'ing
* A few other bugfixes and enhancements.
* Had a meeting with David and scheduled the next one.
* Send a call for testers to nmap-dev
* Start with result analysis.
Sent through the nmap-dev mailing list
Archived at http://seclists.org/nmap-dev/
- Luis' Status Report - #8 of 17 Luis MartinGarcia. (Jun 21)