Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Stuxnet / ms10-073 check. Anybody finished it?
From: Fyodor <fyodor () insecure org>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 22:25:52 -0700

On Sun, Jun 19, 2011 at 11:37:48AM -0500, Richard Miles wrote:
Hi Mak and all,

Sorry, just now I noted that I wrote the wrong reference number for
the vulnerability, I'm taking about an check for ms10-061, that also
already have an exploit in metasploit:

http://www.metasploit.com/modules/exploit/windows/smb/ms10_061_spoolss

I guess this will be an great, really great check together with
smb-vulns that look for smb-8-067 that is also awesome.

I don't know if this helps in write the code to nmap, but nessus has
an script to detect it....

http://nessus.de/plugins/index.php?view=single&id=49219

OpenVAS also has a check for it, but I don't know if it's that great.

http://openvas.komma-nix.de/nasl.php?oid=901150

What I really love about smb-vulns in nmap is that it's very
trustable, not sure about Nessus and OpenVAS test for this
vulnerability in special...

Nessus and OpenVAS are nice, but I really prefer nmap - thanks to you all guys.

Hi Richard.  That sounds like a promising candidate!  Would you add it
to the incoming section of our script ideas wiki
(https://secwiki.org/w/Nmap_Script_Ideas)?  Please include those
valuable links.  With a good description and references like this,
hopefully someone will see it and give implementation a shot!

Cheers,
Fyodor