Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

[NSE] Proposal/Request for availability of --ttl and --data-length options to NSE
From: Gorjan Petrovski <mogi57 () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 15:34:56 +0200

Hi,

It would be awesome if the --ttl and --data-length options were available to
NSE. We'd propagate them to the packet crafting libraries and scripts, to
let the user easily control these facilities and the data sent while
scanning. Packet conformity, relaxed UI, no unnecesary script-args. Need I
say more?

Cheers
--
Gorjan