Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Ncat portable for Windows (static edition)
From: David Fifield <david () bamsoftware com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 18:51:24 -0700

On Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 08:27:48PM +0300, Shinnok wrote:
Ahh, yes, on a final minute call I made a decision to base the
nsock's new configuration on
existing ReleaseNoPcap created by ithilgore about a year ago.
It seems to not do what it purposes to do thus I created a new one
called "Static" based on
Release with the proper changes just like for nbase and ncat, like I
planned to do initially.
All should be fine now(r24245), please confirm.

Yes, build great now.

David Fifield