Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: GSOC
From: David Fifield <david () bamsoftware com>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2011 11:44:48 -0700

On Mon, Apr 04, 2011 at 11:50:36AM +0530, rajeev bharshetty wrote:
Hi,
I want to work on the IPV6 Enhancements in nmap for my GSOC Project . So ,
firstly

1: How can i find a mentor ?
2 : Some inputs on proposal preparation

Please see these links for the background information you will need for
your proposal:
        http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/org/google/gsoc2011/nmap
        http://nmap.org/soc/
        http://nmap.org/soc/GeneralRequirements.html
        http://nmap.org/soc/apply.html

You get a mentor only after your proposal has been accepted.

In your proposal, you will explain what specific things you will add to
Nmap, how you will accomplish them, and the timeline you will follow.

David Fifield