Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Nmap on VPS
From: Robin Wood <robin () digininja org>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 15:06:07 +0100

On 24 June 2011 12:43, Gorjan Petrovski <mogi57 () gmail com> wrote:
Are there any VPS services which tolerate scanning?

These guys positively promote it:

http://www.hackingmachines.com/

Robin

On Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 11:32 PM, Tom Sellers <nmap () fadedcode net> wrote:
I have seen several VPS hosting companies that cripple scanning tools by tweaking various Linux kernel Capabilites
flags.  We haven't had much luck bypassing them and it likely violates terms of service and would get you booted
anyway.

Good luck,

Tom