Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Djalal's Status Report - #9 of 17
From: Djalal Harouni <tixxdz () opendz org>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 03:11:24 +0100

Hi,

Accomplishments:
* Added the Exim privileges escalation vulnerability check (CVE-2010-4345)
  to the smtp-vuln-cve2010-4344 script.
  Have also made a lot of improvements to the script and committed it.

* Researched more vulnerability and exploit script ideas, and updated my
  secwiki script list, with the help of my mentor Henri.
  https://secwiki.org/w/Nmap/Script_Ideas#Djalal_Harouni

* Updated my todo file.

* Started to work on the ftp-vuln-cve2010-4221 script to check for the
  ProFTPD Telnet IAC stack overflow.

Priorities:
* Finish the ftp-vuln-cve2010-4221 script.
* Continue work on my list of scripts.

--
tixxdz
http://opendz.org