mailing list archives
Gorjan's Status Report - #9 of 17
From: Gorjan Petrovski <mogi57 () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 04:30:38 +0200
* broadcast-ping is nearly finished; Only thing that's left is to find
a way to list all the interfaces in NSE so we can broadcast on all of
* added get_ttl() and get_payload_length() to the NSE nmap library.
* added info about bgpmon-info on the script-ideas page.
* add lldp on the Script_Ideas page
* port snmp-brute to brute framework
* research and develop bittorrent-dht-methods
* research and develop opentracker-stats
* research disjunctive traceroute script feasibility
Sent through the nmap-dev mailing list
Archived at http://seclists.org/nmap-dev/
- Gorjan's Status Report - #9 of 17 Gorjan Petrovski (Jun 28)