mailing list archives
Paulino's Status Report - #9 of 17
From: Paulino Calderon <paulino () calderonpale com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 21:48:20 -0500
Hello again nmap-dev,
This week I'll focus again on collecting new fingerprint data since it
helps me find good candidates to add to http-default-accounts maybe even
future NSE scripts and improves nmap's web scanning results.
* Finished http-default-accounts and added the first two supported
applications to the fingerprint db.
* Added new signatures to http-enum
* Read previous concerns about spidering on nmap-dev
* Revised and committed 'http-majordomo2-dir-traversal' and 'http-trace'
* Add more http-enum signatures
* Add more signatures for http-default-accounts
* Research about possible malware detection techniques
* Start working on http-malware
Sent through the nmap-dev mailing list
Archived at http://seclists.org/nmap-dev/
- Paulino's Status Report - #9 of 17 Paulino Calderon (Jun 28)