Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: nmap
From: "Internetking" <nmapdev () whitehouse hulds com>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 16:01:50 -0700

Gulshan Kumar wrote:

Also, There will always be people who will try to exploit computer
networks. So instead of worrying about taking the nmap away from their
hands, try to make use of nmap for making the computer networks more
secure.

yes, I agree with you... good idea that i am going to do to make mt
network here secured.... :-D  I run several things here at my end....
like this bbs network, other equipments that use internet like video
units, direct tv on demand, goes on...  so good idea to map it... :-D

I am not an expert in using nmap or developing it (intend to be one). So
other dev-people may answer in more better way.

On Fri, Apr 15, 2011 at 2:53 AM, Internetking