Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: FTP Anon Inquiry (Writeable Directory)
From: Zack Dela <ny101880 () yahoo com>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 17:06:50 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks everyone (Vlatko, Rob, Ange) for all the replies.. Appreciate the
response time.

By the way, maybe for now, instead of saying "writeable" maybe this can be
re-phrase to "possibly writeable" at least
any pentester would not assume about the result. Lucky for me I tested the
result and found out its not writeable.

For me, making this script intrusive is ok, its up to the pentester to take his
own risk to run this tool.
There are pros and cons using this tool if it becomes intrusive. At least
there's a caution to the users..

Cheers!!

Zack