Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [patch] TargetGroup.cc resolver patch
From: David Fifield <david () bamsoftware com>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 10:52:37 -0700

On Fri, Apr 15, 2011 at 11:01:29AM -0500, Christian Peron wrote:
Hey guys,

I ran into a issues (segfault) when I included addresses that didn't
resolve in my targets file.  I looked at the code and it appears that
we call freeaddrinfo() unconditionally, even if the lookups failed.
The patch that I have attached appears to fix it.

Thanks for looking at this and providing a patch. This was previously
reported and fixed in r22275.

What platform did you see the crash on?

David Fifield