Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: BackOrifice service probe
From: Gorjan Petrovski <mogi57 () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 02:30:40 +0200

Oh, I'm sorry I misunderstood, I thought that you wanted a description
of the byte instead of the value itself. Here you go, the complete
decrypted hex dump in the attachment (so the mail client doesn't cut
the alignment). The type byte contains \x01 which is the code for the
BackOrifice PING command.