Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [NSE] Video of my talk at Hashdays 2010
From: David Fifield <david () bamsoftware com>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 08:00:06 -0700

On Wed, Feb 02, 2011 at 07:15:24PM +0100, Marc Ruef wrote:
Hello,

As I have mentioned in [1] I held a presentation about Nmap NSE
scripting at Hashdays 2010 in Lucerne. After releasing the slides
and scripts[2], there is now also the video of the talk available at
[3]. Have fun with my "boring talk" [sic] ;)

Regards,

Marc

[1] http://seclists.org/nmap-dev/2010/q4/438
[2] http://www.scip.ch/?labs.20101119 (German only)
[3] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHzS4L7_C3s (English)

Marc! I finally watched your video. Nice job. I like the insight you
have about using Nmap in a business and in conjunction with other tools.

We should make a page on SecWiki that links to people's videos like
this. Would you create this page and add a link to your video and
slides?

https://secwiki.org/w/Nmap/Videos

David Fifield