Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [NSE] Video of my talk at Hashdays 2010
From: Marc Ruef <marc.ruef () computec ch>
Date: Mon, 02 May 2011 16:00:51 +0200

Hello David,

As I have mentioned in [1] I held a presentation about Nmap NSE
scripting at Hashdays 2010 in Lucerne. After releasing the slides
and scripts[2], there is now also the video of the talk available at
[3]. Have fun with my "boring talk" [sic] ;)

[1] http://seclists.org/nmap-dev/2010/q4/438
[2] http://www.scip.ch/?labs.20101119 (German only)
[3] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHzS4L7_C3s (English)

Marc! I finally watched your video. Nice job. I like the insight you
have about using Nmap in a business and in conjunction with other tools.

Thank you very much for your kind words :)

We should make a page on SecWiki that links to people's videos like
this. Would you create this page and add a link to your video and
slides?

https://secwiki.org/w/Nmap/Videos

Of course, I'd like to do that.

Are there any style guidelines for creating new pages? Or do you have a layout in mind? I couldn't find a similar page which I could have used as a template.

Regards,

Marc

--
Marc Ruef | marc.ruef () computec ch | http://www.computec.ch/mruef/