Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Paulino's Status Report - #1 of 17
From: Paulino Calderon <paulino () calderonpale com>
Date: Mon, 02 May 2011 21:18:53 -0700

Hello everyone,

I'll be working as the Web NSE script developer this summer. If you get any good ideas for this area, send them my way and I'll try to make them happen.

Accomplishments :
- Had 2 feedback sessions with my mentor Fyodor and set up our weekly meetings
- Practiced Lua
- Sent my copyright assignment
- Read the NSE documentation
- Peeked into the available nse scripts and libraries
- Set up working environment
- Added first draft of http-cakephp-version.nse to nmap-exp/calderon
- Added new signatures to http-favicon.nse

Priorities:
- Research more signatures of CakePHP applications
- Study more the nse codebase and important libraries
- Complete the final version of http-cakephp-version.nse
- Add CakePHP fingerprints to http-enum.nse
- Define a list of useful http scripts

Cheers,
Paulino Calderon