Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: backorifice-brute NSE script
From: Gorjan Petrovski <mogi57 () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 18:45:46 +0200

And since the service can be configured to run on any port, what kind
of a rule should initiate this script?
If I use shortport.port_or_service(31337, "BackOrifice","udp"), it
won't be able to run on any port, and this script will be the main one
to identify a BackOrifice service running on any port. The probe is no
good, because it only works with default encryption (initial seed
31337) on port 31337.