mailing list archives
Bash-completion script for Nmap
From: Daniel Miller <bonsaiviking () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 12:23:30 -0500
I posted this a long time ago, but just recently put it out on github.
Bash-completion is programmable tab-completion for Bash 3.0 and newer. This
is my implementation of a completion script for Nmap. Some highlights:
- tab-complete options with both short and long versions
- tab-complete time options with h, m, s, ms
- tab-complete script names and categories (requires perl)
- tab-complete interface names for -e
- tab-complete timing options with names: "paranoid," "insane," etc.
Sent through the nmap-dev mailing list
Archived at http://seclists.org/nmap-dev/