Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: NMAP 5.51 Ubuntu Packages
From: dan <dan () orvant com>
Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2011 05:33:37 -0700

Fyodor,

Yes, we are maintaining them for ourselves right now but the ultimate goal is to either submit the diffs to Debian or start maintaining it ourselves. However, we are still a little new to maintaining Debian packages so we are getting our heads wrapped around a few things. In the meantime, we need the latest and greatest so we'll keep that page updated with new releases. Also, anyone following them, please feel free to send problems or feedback to dev () orvant.com. Hopefully we can get something into Debian and Ubuntu soon.

Cheers,

Daniel Wozniak