Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Code style on Eclipse
From: Djalal Harouni <tixxdz () opendz org>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 12:52:14 +0100

On 2011-05-10 18:40:39 +0800, Xu Weilin wrote:
Hey all,

Does anyone use Eclipse IDE? I met a problem on code style recently. I would
like to use Eclipse to format my code before summiting it to SVN. However,
some meaningless differences occur due to the inconsistent code styles.

I have selected K&R profile and modified the Tab key configuration but there
are still some differences. I will appreciate you if you can send me a
configuration file which can be imported into Eclipse.
You can find some Vim rules in the HACKING file of the Nmap source.

--
tixxdz
http://opendz.org